Enter the Brain was created during Global Game Jam 2014. In the game you navigate inside the brain of an unknown patient, and uncover the misteries of his condition.
- They are 5 'zones' ordered in difficulty : white, green, blue, violet and yellow.
- In each zone you must find your lost memories. These are located in a special room which is highlighted by particles (of the zone color) and increased lighting.
- In each room you have very limited time, so you must be quick!
- Sometimes you can jump from a room to another without using the portal, but be careful not falling off entirely :)
- The game is very hard in its current state, expect to lose a lot!
- You can bunnyhop (Quake style) by strafing and moving the mouse at the same time.
- Portals usually give you speed and jumping buffs, try to get as many as possible. Sometimes you need to backtrack to get all buffs.
Alexis Bacot - Programming
Robert Heng - 3D/2D Artist
Boris Philipart - 3D Artist
Dominique Voegele - Sound Design
Clément Peres - Music ( https://soundcloud.com/mindthings/fragments-extract )
Bonus! You can download the previous builds of the game to see how it evolved (I did a build every 2-3 hours of work)